As we begin to return to normal operations, we want to let our patients know all the things we’re doing to keep you and your families safe. Metropolitan Dental Centre has always been committed to our patients’ health and safety – now we’re in overdrive!
Our office follows all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and ensure our protocols are up-to-date. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some SCREENING QUESTIONS. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you stay in your vehicle and call to let us know you’ve arrived. If we’re ready to seat you, you’ll be asked to enter the office. If not, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle until we can bring you to the treatment area.
- Please wear a mask or face covering while on the non-treatment areas of our practice
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will be wearing a lot more gear! Expect to see all of us in masks, gowns, hair covers and face shields. See if you can guess who’s who in the photo!
If you have any questions, or would like to make an appointment, please call our office at (703)503-5031, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Hulver and the Team at Metropolitan Dental Centre